£8.00 per hour
£30500 - £33500 per annum
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Civils)
RGB are representing an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice with a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
Throughout every project, they use their construction and engineering experience and their knowledge of the client's business to add value. Their multi-disciplinary teams work alongside clients and developers.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Civil). They will join the Civil Engineering team to provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects, including new build and refurbishment projects for the public and private sectors. Typical projects range in value from GBP £0.5-30m and are extremely varied in type, scope and complexity.
They will be responsible, under the leadership of the Associate Director for the project management of complex projects for clients in the Industrial, Educational, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential and Public sectors. This will include client liaison, design, interface with project teams, contract implementation and providing support to our other offices. It will also require managing team resources allocated by the Associate Director.
The ideal candidate will have a Masters degree in Civil Engineering and be a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
The candidate for this position will have experience in the design of roads & drainage schemes, and a very good level of computer literacy in Windows, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and infrastructure design software (ideally PDS and / or AutoCAD CIVIL 3D) and Microsoft Office software is required.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5-7 years civil Engineering experience in a design-related environment. This experience should be post qualification construction or related industry experience.
The ability to operate as part of a project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected. The candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Liaison and representation with other project professionals
- Representing the company at client facing meetings
- Ability to complete, or knowledge of, Flood Risk Assessments
- Detailed Knowledge of and ability to independently design Infrastructure, roads, drainage etc. including S38 and S278 Highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes
- Knowledge of and ability to use Autocad, Microdrainage and infrastructure design software (ideally PDS and / or AutoCAD CIVIL 3D)
- Preparing technical specifications
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
For more information contact Michael Power on 0207 932 2800 or email@example.com