£30000 - £38000 per annum
£33000 - £38000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, healthcare
Job Title: Civil CAD Technician – Central London
RGB Network is representing a medium sized Civil & Structural Engineering practice based in Central London. This consultancy is seeking to grow their Civil Engineering team and is currently on the hunt for a Civil CAD Technician.
In a Civil Engineering team of 12 people strong, as a Civil CAD Technician you would be expected to work alongside the existing staff producing CAD drawings that are focused on Highways & Drainage Designs. This consultancy has a high workload of projects, and work across a broad range of sectors; majority in Residential, Education and Industrial developments.
- To be able to produce accurate drawings from Highways & Drainage Engineering Designs through the usage of AutoCAD 2D and Civil 3D software.
- To assist Engineers with managing project information and responsible for issuing drawing both by email and paper format.
- As an Intermediate Civil CAD Technician you would also receive the opportunity to manage your own projects, develop your career and manage Junior CAD Technicians.
- Competent using AutoCAD under minimum supervision.
- Good communication in both verbal and written formats.
- The ability to use Civils 3D and Microdrainage is advantageous.
- Experience in Section; 38, 104, 106 and 278 agreements would be preferred.
For the right candidate, this company is willing to offer a competitive salary starting from £25,000 and 25 days holiday entitlement, and after a qualifying period a non-contributory pension and profit share. This company also actively encourages all their staff to develop their careers and they provide support and mentoring for those working towards becoming Incorporated.
If you are interested to progress your career and develop your skills and experience further then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org