This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and fast-paced team to work on an ongoing temporary basis with an excellent chance of going permanent. Working in the prestigious Operations Management Centre (OMC), you will have the opportunity to provide a first class service to our customers, as well as working alongside a variety of different internal stakeholders. Full training is provided to ensure that you are able to work with minimal supervision to provide a professional and confident service.
Working as part of a large team responsible for the scheduling, dispatch and completion of investigations and repair work to network operations by contractors and engineers. You will apply our Trust, Easy Care (TEC) model to positively impact on our customer's experience.
This role will require you to:
- Validate and schedule emergency work to our field engineers
- Proactively call customers to inform them of any updates in regards to their issue
- To provide excellent customer service and manage customer related work to ensure the customer journey is smooth and CSAT performance can meet the target of 4.5.
- Facilitate work progress and completion according to required time frames.
- Support operational events and pollution incidents as required.
You will ideally have a background in either scheduling or customer service and be extremely customer focused. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be able to work under pressure, responding to events effectively. Proficiency in IT systems and the ability to pick up new systems is essential as we are entering a phase of significant system development.
We are offering an hourly rate of £13.05 an hour to work on a shift basis. The shifts we will require you to work will be 7 am to 7 pm for 4 days and then you will get 5 days off. You will then work 7 pm to 7 am for 4 days and receive another 5 days off.
If you are an experienced customer service agent then please apply for this role!
Please click to apply.