Ho Ho Ho!
T'is the season…..to work with us!
Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for work over Christmas?
Working right through to the 1st of January 2021?
Well look no further - Santa and his little elves have been filling the shelves of a well known, high end retailer and now, Pertemps Recruitment, are looking for more little helpers in the form of Warehouse Operatives in Portbury BS20 7XR. Paying up to £10 with very achievable targets, what are you waiting for?
Pertemps are a Times top 100 rated business providing people solutions to our client Gist, one of the most respected providers of logistics solutions to major retailers. We have some excellent opportunities to join an expanding team with superb benefits for the right candidates.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be:
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Picking food products using a top voice pick system for a well known supermarket - be your own anta's little Helper
- Working in a chilled and ambient environment - It will be like working in the North Pole (Albeit slightly warmer!)
- Breaking down and allocating goods - it will be just like opening presents on Christmas morning!
- Achieving targets and job standards set out by the shift manager - You will be like Santa's little elf taking instruction from Santa himself!
- Other duties which may include heavy lifting - elves aren't afraid of a bit of hard work are they?
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with good attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude and be extremely reliable
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
- Punctual with excellent timekeeping and attendance
- A Christmas Bonus of up to £300!
- Excellent Pay Rates - £8.72- £10
- Temporary, ongoing working shifts 08:00-16:30 or 14:00-22:30
- Free car parking
- Great bus routes, with a variety of local pickups and drop offs
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Staff incentives over the Christmas period
- Onsite support from our dedicated agency staff
- Possibility of ongoing work after Christmas
This position is based at Portbury Gist
If you would like to have a chat with us or for more information about working with us please apply below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively please give the office a jingle bell on 01454 422013 and ask to speak to Vicky.