World leading professional body is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Executive to support their Marketing department at their central London offices.
The main purpose of the Content Marketing Executive will be to create, edit and update digital content for the organisations websites, emails and social media channels. Duties include:
- Create and maintain digital content, including web pages, emails, postings for social media and video.
- Optimise new and existing content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Check content produced by other stakeholders to ensure it is in style and optimised.
- Ensure all content produced is in line with brand guidelines, and tone of voice and house style.
- Use Google Analytics and other data to inform their decisions and regularly report back on how successful new content and changes to existing content have been.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that an end-to-end content and user journey is correct, helpful, and consistent with other channels and maintains a positive customer experience.
- Ensure that digital content is supporting the organisation to meet its goals - Commercial and Membership.
- Be a point of contact for customer queries, primarily via social media and email.
The ideal Content Marketing Executive will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of writing for the web and applying house style to copy and digital content.
- Experience of creating and posting content to social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, G+, Pinterest and You Tube.
- Experience of creating, delivering and monitoring the success of social media campaigns.
- Experience of using a variety of CMS systems.
- Basic experience of editing HTML, and an understanding of CSS and email programs for content tasks.
- Experience of using web analytics and insight, with a strong understanding of how to measure the success of content.
- Customer Experience knowledge and understanding of accessibility guidelines.
- Strong written English and digital writing skills, with an ability to take complicated, technical information and make it simple and easy to understand.
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines with good personal organisation and time management skills.
- Sound stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up to date with digital technology and trends, and deploying them to maximise customer experience.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED