Global organisation providing document solutions is seeking a Post Room / Reprographics Operative to be based at one of their client sites in Norwich.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 1 month period and then to be reviewed. The role will pay between £8.00 and £8.45 per hour, working from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please note the successful applicant will be subject to referencing, DBS and credit checks.
The main purpose of the Post Room / Reprographics Operative will be to:
- Ensure all correspondence reaches the correct recipient both internally and externally.
- Scanning, opening and distributing all incoming mail to ensure safe, accurate and timely receipt of all correspondence and parcels.
- Provide advice to all staff on all post and courier queries in order to find the most cost effective and suitable solution for their business need.
- Operate and maintain post room equipment.
- To reproduce high quality documents to client specifications using high speed reprographic and finishing equipment.
- General office duties.
The ideal Post Room / Reprographics Operative will have previous Post Room and Reprographics experience and excellent customer service skills along with own safety boots.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.