World leading professional body is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their HR team at their central London offices.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating an effective and efficient HR service to the organisation They will also contribute to the development of policies and procedures and undertake specific tasks and projects. Duties include:
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including drafting advertisements, advertising roles, liaising with agencies.
- Conduct induction meetings of new employees and train all new employees on the HR Information System.
- Ensure all new starter documentation is received, chasing for signed contracts, personal and payroll details forms etc.
- Prompt, efficient and accurate processing of contracts of employment, contract extensions, variations and other employment documentation.
- Maintain up to date records and filing systems, including the HRIS, ensuring information is logged accurately and in a timely manner.
- Administrate the monthly payroll process 3 times per year, which will involve ensuring all relevant information is notified to the outsourced payroll and that payroll deadlines are met.
- Manage the annual appraisal process, from disseminating information to Departmental Managers and collating and logging the annual appraisal forms to devising the annual training needs analysis for all employees.
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide basic guidance and advice on performance, conduct and absence issues, referring to the HR Manager as appropriate.
- Take minutes and produce documentation for the relevant meetings and hearings.
The ideal HR Coordinator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree educated or with equivalent experience, ideally studying for the CIPD qualification.
- Experience of operational, day-to-day HR activities with a current knowledge of HR principles and practice.
- Experience of utilising HR Information Systems (HRIS) to maintain employee records and run reports for the department.
- Ability to advise and guide managers on a wide range of HR issues and able to explain HR issues and procedures to staff at all levels with confidence and articulately.
- Ability to write letters and correspondence clearly, accurately and sensitively.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to deal sensitively, assertively and diplomatically with people at all levels.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Able to initiate and plan a range of activities without regular supervision, and respond to changing priorities.
- Able to develop and improve policies, procedures and working methods.
- Able to analyse and solve problems and work flexibly.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and IT systems to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information.
- Experience of working in a HR administrative function within a membership organisation, or within the not for profit or public sectors.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED