Professional body is seeking an experienced Customer Services Officer to support them at their prestigious Chancery Lane offices in London.
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £11.30 per hour.
The main purpose of the Customer Services Officer will be to deal effectively with straightforward/standard phone and written enquiries ensuring the best resolution for the customer. Duties include:
- Receive and manage calls from both members and the public regarding the organisations products.
- Provide relevant, accurate and up to date advice using a variety of resources and using own initiatives in approaching colleagues in various departments to discuss specific issues
- Respond to straightforward email and letter enquiries using all relevant information ensuring issues are clearly identified
- Provide switchboard services, ensuring calls are directed to appropriate area of the business
- Assist all members and the public through an array of communication channels, making every attempt to "close" the enquiry at the first stage
The ideal Customer Services Officer will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Customer focused - Proven experience of providing a high quality service to a diverse range of customers
- Good work management skills
- Able to apply logic and common sense when analysing problems
- Able to communicate clearly by phone demonstrating effective call handling, customer focus
- Able to handle challenging and demanding customers and professionals effectively
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and willingly co-operates.
- Able to solve problems and provide creative solutions to address enquiries raised by customers
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working to performance standards/indicators
- GCSE A level standard (or equivalent) or job related equivalent
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.