Foreign exchange and money transfer company is seeking an experienced Customer Support Executive to join their fast growing team at their London offices.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP and will pay between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour.
The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for providing support to back and front office departments and resolving customer queries. Duties include:
- Responding to Customer Service queries
- Answering incoming Customer Service calls and Contact us queries
- Helping to support and manage middle office requests, such as - approving and attaching new beneficiary details to payment instructions, investigating incorrect beneficiary details, investigating Return of Funds notices, starting and managing payment traces - liaising with both banks and clients, liaising with banks to resolve any queries and further information requests, managing the Middle Office email inbox
- Being the initial contact for complaints and complaints handling
- Work cooperatively with peers and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed to assure that positive customer relations are maintained
- Be the primary support for both the Front and Back office teams
The ideal Customer Support Executive will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous customer service and/or middle office experience gained in an office environment
- Knowledge of payment formats such as Swift, Bacs, and Chaps
- Knowledge of Barclays.net
- Understanding of foreign exchange and financial services
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in high pressure situations
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to a diverse range of customers
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic - enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach to work
- Customer focused
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED