World leading professional body is seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to support their HR department at their central London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 8 week period and pay between £14.00 and £15.00 per hour.
The Recruitment Coordinator will:
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including drafting advertisements, advertising roles, liaising with agencies, administering tests in a professional and timely manner etc.
- Ensure the provision of full and effective recruitment services and assist in the development of the recruitment and selection process, including advising line managers on best practice in line with legislation and policy and procedures.
- Sit on recruitment and selection panels as HR representative for appointments as requested.
- Ensure all necessary and appropriate paperwork is available for all posts being recruited to thus avoiding any delays or problems with the recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with advertising and recruitment agencies, and act as the first point of contact.
- Conduct induction meetings of new employees and train all new employees on the HR Information System.
- Ensure all new starter documentation is received, chasing for signed contracts, personal and payroll details forms etc advising the HR Manager if there is a problem.
The ideal HR / Recruitment Coordinator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of managing multiple recruitment campaigns, from inception to completion - checking and finalising JDs and adverts, interview questions and tests and putting recruitment schedules together
- Be confident dealing with a whole spectrum of roles, from entry level administrators to heads of departments and specialist roles.
- Experience of advertising roles.
- Experience of being part of an interview panel.
- Experience of onboarding- make offers, prepare paperwork, screening and vetting
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent customer service and delivering a great candidate experience
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong written English
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED