My Client is a Government body that is looking to recruit a Facilities Management Services Manager for a contract role of 12 to 18 months. The placement will be based in Westminster closed to St James' Park tube station. Commencement of the role is to start ASAP.
Please refer to the important notes listed at the bottom of this advertisement.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Working on detail with Facilities Management (FM) Operations team on data collection and library creation for the Invitation To Tender (ITT)
- Act as the lead on FM Management Services including being the Question & Answer (Q&A) lead for the project during the clarification phase - covering helpdesk, management information (MI), performance management, computer-aided-FM systems (CAFM), safety, health, environmental and quality (SHEQ) processes
- Assist the Senior FM Lead on the detail of evaluation process; train/brief FM Operations Team for the evaluation panel
- Work as the management services lead on the project during tender evaluation
- Co-author of the Full Business Case (FBC) - contribute to key holder reviews and Q&A
- Contributor of FM general management elements in the new contract documents, working in conjunction with contract & commercial colleagues
- Act as the FM Management Services lead on the FBC through key the key governance stages including Gateway Reviews through to Cabinet Office and Treasury approval
- Lead the demobilisation / mobilisation phase of the new contracts - working with the regional staff in FM Operations
- Joint creator of lessons learnt & benefits realisation report
- With experience of tendering for general and other FM services contracts, or working on client-side tenders
- Familiar with developing/running service specifications, which drive service improvement
- Experienced in reviewing and/or developing documents for the ITT for large FM contracts
- Experienced in modern data, SHEQ information and CAFM techniques used by progressive FM service providers or property departments
FM professional, with recent training / experience of modern FM industry standards in helpdesk, CAFM, SHEQ and MI. Ideally degree qualified and/or with other quantitative qualifications.Supporting Information:
The ideal candidate is probably working as a contract or performance manager:
on a large FM contract for a major FM service provider, or
in an Informed Client Unit (ICU) in a property department of a private or public-sector client in an FM / property services consultancy
Your application would require the following additional information to be received by us by the deadline below:
- National Insurance Number
- Copy of valid passport
- Proof of address
- Level of National Security Clearance held & expiry dates (ie. BPSS/CTC*/SC*/DV*) see below.
All candidates will be need to obtain a Disclosure Scotland if offered an interview by the Client.
The deadline for this role is Monday 12th March at 2pm. No late submissions will be considered.
Please apply via the button below and include the required information above when uploading your CV
Duration: Temporary - 12-18 Months
Pay Rate: £540 per day - LTD Company
IR35 Applicable: No
**If a National Security Vetting (NSV) (CTC/SC/DV) clearance is held please provide the following:-(a) Where the clearance is currently held (b) Date left current sponsor (c) Nationality (d) Place of Birth