Animal charity is seeking an experienced part time PA / Team Assistant Coordinator to support their Fundraising and Communications Director and team at their London offices.
This is a part time (3 days per week) ongoing temporary role starting ASAP and will pay circa £13.10 per hour.
The PA / Team Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support for the Director of Fundraising & Communications and heads of departments. This role is also the central contact point for all overseas information communications officers within the wider team. Duties include:
- Assist the Director of Fundraising and Communications and the various Heads of the Fundraising and Communications Department in the fulfilment of routine administrative requests
- Proactive approach to assisting the Director of Fundraising and Communications with diary management
- Acting as a point of contact for the Director of Fundraising and Communications (and the wider department, as required)
- Timely monitoring, collation and summarising of papers, reports and presentations, including regular SLT and Board reports
- Manage all travel arrangements for the department including: Bookings for international and UK travel and accommodation
- Co-ordination of meetings with internal and external stakeholders including preparing agendas, inviting attendees, arranging venues and catering, taking minutes and following up on actions as appropriate
- Assisting in arranging meetings with international colleagues, both via video conference and in person
The ideal PA / Team Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A proven track record of supporting a team under time pressure and an ability to deliver results
- Experience of supporting budget planning and management
- A basic understanding of animal welfare and/or a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills - attention to detail
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent IT skills - (Microsoft Office including PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Confident, enthusiastic and skilled at building relationships
ONLT SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.