Retail Bank is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to provide admin support at their office in the City of London.
This is a temporary position to start ASAP for an initial 2 week period and will pay between £10.00 - £14.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Receptionist / Administrator will be to assist in the coordination and management of all sites which includes delivery of a broad range of goods and services into the business. Duties include:
- Act as Receptionist / front of house first point of contact for the office
- Primary office contact for staff and visitors for general office concerns and enquiries.
- Work to support the other members of the services team in delivering both major and minor projects.
- Administration assistance in products and services not exclusively but to include items such as waste management, cleaning services, furniture suppliers and repairs and Health and Safety. Supporting and coordinating across all offices when issues arise
- Meet with suppliers to check on services being received and issue any feedback or problems
- Assist with office stationery, printed stationery and business cards across the group.
- Arrange training for services included but not limited to Health and Safety First aid and Fire Safety Fire Wardens
- Ensure invoices are documented and processed effectively
- Post responsibilities, including booking couriers
- Liaising with third party suppliers when needed in relation to office maintenance
- Communication with external security for out of hours access
- Arrange and maintain work schedules
- Ensure and promote high standards of office presentation
The ideal Receptionist / Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Administration or Front of House role within a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED