National Facilities company is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator to provide support to their Supply Chain team at their head offices based in Upminster.
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay circa £10.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Supply Chain Administrator will be to process orders and deliver the correct items within a suitable timescale that meets the requirements of both the business and its customers. Duties include:
- Support department improvements that are required to assist in its continuous development and progression
- Update system records to reflect ordering, receiving and shipping progress of products
- Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation and procure parts to allow successful completion of works within the timescales
- Work proactively with the Supply Chain team to address problems before they escalate
- Work at pace, ensuring queries and systems are up-to-date
- Investigate invoices queries that arise and resolve to completion to reduce aged debt across all suppliers
- Preparing quotations and submitting them for client approval
- Addressing to resolution supplier problems with purchase orders and deliveries
- Update and maintain the purchasing software to reflect order values and cost allocations
- Ensure that robust records are kept of procurement tasks
- Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring timely and consistent stock availability supporting the performance of the business, thru work with Suppliers & managing their KPI & SLA
- Respond promptly to requests/instructions meets the requirements of the business and the client at all times
The ideal Supply Chain Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
- Experienced in supporting senior colleagues with administrative processes (preferably involving suppliers, warranty processing and etc.)
- Handling of large volumes of information, validating data, updating spreadsheets and systems
- Ideally experienced with updating and maintaining software to reflect order values and cost allocations
- Analysis of system records to reflect ordering, receiving and shipping progress of products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills with the ability to do v look ups, pivot tables etc.
- Ability to operate specialist software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Deliver tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills