OPPORTUNITY - TRAINEE WINDSCREEN REPAIRER!!
My client is the world’s leading glass repair and replacement group. They currently have an amazing and rare opportunity for a Trainee Windscreen Repairer for multiple sites across London.
Candidates for the Trainee Windscreen Repairer role will need to be presentable, literate and numerate with full, clean Driving Licence. Would ideally school/college leavers looking for a career opportunity.
Key Tasks – Trainee Windscreen Repairer
- Communicate with our customers on a face to face basis
- Repair damaged vehicle glass using Automated Repair Technology
- Support Windscreen Technicians in their daily tasks
- Transport glass / equipment across out Network to ensure our customers can be served
- Be willing and able to follow Manual Handling and Health and Safety Procedures
- Aligned to our values of Care, Genuine, Collaborative and Driven
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to Work in the UK
- Collection / Delivery of customer vehicles
- Training will be given to use the ART.
- Uniform / Vehicle Provided
- Must be able to work some Saturday’s when required (overtime applies)
: Trainee Windscreen RepairerStart:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pmPay Rate
: £8.62 per hour (£8.79 from April 1st)