Property Lease Administrator
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, personable, hardworking Property Lease Administrator to join this Dynamic, Property Company who specialise in Business Centres
To assist the Professional Services' surveyors with the smooth administrative running of the Department through producing lease documentation and maintaining departmental databases to contribute towards the team achieving its targets.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Working with the team's surveyors under the supervision of the Head of Professional Services
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of drafting lease documentation and legal notices.
- Experience of using property management databases.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- An ability to quickly learn and use new database systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Efficient at prioritising workload and working within set timescales.
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions.
- Must be proactive and possess a flexible attitude to the work load.
SHORT TERM TARGETS
- Provide support to the Professional Services team through the production of lease agreements, lease summaries and legal notices.
- Carrying out lease pre-completion checks and checking legal notices.
- Updating tenancy details using the property management databases.
- Overseeing the administration of the department's Lease Renewal programme using the company's property management system and MS Excel.
- Assisting with general department administration duties including: maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing; archiving; and document scanning
To become familiar with the systems and procedures of the Professional Services Department.
Gain understanding of Lettings, Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews.
Gain familiarity with the company's standard lease contracts.
Gain familiarity with the company's property portfolio and develop an understanding of the businessYou need to have previous Property Leasing experience
This is an excellent company to work for who offer excellent working conditions and benefits