World leading professional body is seeking an experienced Membership Services Coordinator to support their Membership Services department at their central London offices.
The Membership Services Coordinator will be the first point of contact for the organisations company graduate scheme accreditation processes, providing administrative and logistical support to colleagues, members, volunteers and key external stakeholders. Duties include:
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with queries regarding the organisations company accreditation schemes and their associated processes, answering queries in a timely manner by phone, email, online forums or face-to-face.
- Coordinate the input of all staff, volunteers and company contacts involved in accreditation visits; arranging the visiting panels and visit schedule, distributing the associated documentation in a timely manner, and answering queries associated with accreditation.
- Provide administrative support to a Committee, assisting in the preparation of documentation for each meeting and the associated follow-up actions.
- Ensure that information for members and companies is correct and kept up-to-date on the database, in emails, standard letters, web pages and guidance notes.
- Undertake the administration of the annual cycle of Mentor training, including booking venues and attendees.
- Support other accreditation activities such as university accreditation visits when required, the volunteer training schedule and the Independent Mentor Service.
- Contribute to the Membership team, supporting product development, marketing initiatives, communication plans and roll-out of projects.
- Assist in general administration duties such as processing expenses, answering phones and emails, filing and maintaining a tidy working environment.
The ideal Membership Services Coordinator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, providing a highly customer focused service.
- Previous administration experience with excellent written English and the ability to produce own correspondence.
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines and to manage priorities, with good personal organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage tactfully and diplomatically with a wide range of people and cultures.
- Willingness to be flexible and multi-task as a team member, while being able to work resourcefully on own initiative.
- Confident telephone manner with a diplomatic engaging telephone style.
- Logical thinker, numerate with strong literacy skills, able to communicate complex requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, Word, Excel, Outlook.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED