World leading professional body is seeking a Membership Administrator to support their Memberships Services department at their central London offices.
The Membership Administrator will provide high level customer services to individual members seeking information about the organisations personalised routes to membership application and applications for academic review and membership. The Membership Administrator will provide clear and timely information, liaising with and taking outcome decisions from relevant committee members, keeping accurate records and generally ensuring the efficient support of academic assessment activities in line with requirements. Duties include:
- Record and log all requests for Academic Review, Career Learning Assessment and Further Learning
- Check relevant databases and registers to provide assessors with all required information to support the application.
- Maintain the helpdesk email account, ensuring standard turnaround times and allocating activities across the team
- Review and action member requests in a timely manner to the relevant assessors and committees
- Maintain correspondence to all applicants including decisions, supporting subsequent Membership application
- Process Qualifications Checker requests received through the membership helpdesks
- Process application forms and application fees for graduates enrolling on the Scheme.
- Process student, apprentice and associate membership applications as requested
- Updating and maintaining relevant databases, internal and external.
The ideal Membership Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines and to manage priorities, with good personal organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to understand complex theoretical issues and translate these to workable operational practice.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, providing a highly customer focused service.
- Proven administration experience with excellent written English and the ability to produce own correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with a wide range of people, tactfully and diplomatically. An effective, considerate and sometime sensitive response is sometimes required.
- Logical thinker, numerate with strong literacy skill
- Willingness to be flexible and multi-task as a member of team whilst able to work resourcefully on own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, Word, Excel, Outlook.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED