Commercial Law Firm is seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to provide interim support at their London offices.
This is an interim role to start ASAP until the end of May 2018 and will pay circa £20.00 per hour
The IT Service Desk Analyst will support the IT team to ensure the firm can provide full service to clients in accordance with client service standards. Duties include:
- Working in a customer driven demanding support desk environment supporting users throughout the law firm by providing telephone, remote access and deskside support
- Providing first and second level support for hardware and applications. Take ownership of incidents and requests recording, prioritising, regularly updating tickets and users, investigating and troubleshooting to identify the root cause through to resolution.
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service and best practice standards by considering business objectives, IT policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure continuity of incidents and requests by working with team members and the Senior Service Desk Analyst and Manager to identify appropriate levels of escalation where necessary
- Provide proficient system administration for the Joiner, Leaver and Transfer process using knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Document Management System, Client Contact system, Digital Dictation and plus additional ad hoc systems
- Perform hands-on tasks e.g. installing, configuring and upgrading hardware and software; computer deployment, setting up Mitel telephones, and mobile phone devices etc.
- Complete work tasks and projects as guided by the Senior Service Desk Analyst or Service Desk Manager
The ideal IT Service Desk Analyst will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ability to deal with high pressured IT requirements in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience of working on a busy multitasking service desk supporting multiple locations
- Exceptional customer service and client facing skills
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment. ITIL Foundation Certificate highly beneficial
- Legal sector experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Windows 7/Windows 10 - MCDST certification or equivalent experience
- MS Office 2010 /2013/2016- MOS certification or equivalent experience
- Document Management Systems (Opentext DM5)
- Active Directory
- Mobile Device Management
- Basic networking skills eg TCP/IP, patching etc
- Contact Relationship Management system (InterAction)
- Practice Management Systems (Aderant)
- Digital Dictation (BigHand)
- MS Exchange
- Time Recording Software (Aderant)
- IP Phone administration (Mitel)
- Windows Phones/iPhone SE
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED