World leading professional body is seeking an experienced Events Assistant / Administrator to support their Events team at their central London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for a 4 - 6 week period and will pay £10.00 per hour.
The main responsibilities of the Events Assistant / Administrator will include:
- Supporting Operations Manager with collating event materials - printing badges, delegate lists, event guides and chairman packs
- Providing key information to speakers, sponsors and delegates and being their main point of contact in the lead up to events
- Coordinating webinars, liaising with the speaker and webinar platform, supervising pre-records and live recordings
- Liaising with their venue contact to organise catering and AV for evening lectures
- Coding invoices on behalf of Operations Manager and any other ad-hoc administrative support
The ideal Events Assistant /Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an administrative role, providing a highly customer focused service
- Administration experience with good written English and the ability to produce own correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with a wide range of people, tactfully and diplomatically.
- Good telephone manner that is both professional and respectful.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and manage priorities with good personal organisation and time management skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and multi-task as part of a team, and contribute to team objectives.
- E-literate and competent in Microsoft Office applications.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED