National charity is seeking an experienced Direct Marketing Campaign Coordinator to support their Direct Marketing team at their London based offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until November 2018 and will pay £15.88 per hour.
The Direct Marketing Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the charities Direct Marketing campaigns. Duties include:
- To develop and manage the charities Direct Marketing campaigns. From initial planning and briefing of the Direct Marketing agencies to on-going liaison and ensuring appropriate response facilities are in place.
- Be responsible for all copy and images of the creative packs for campaigns including signing off copy, artwork and print proofs.
- Set and continuously review campaign targets, manage the campaign budget and initially authorise all campaign invoices.
- Manage relationships with suppliers ensuring their delivery is to agreed standards.
- Report on campaign performance and monitor against past performance and planned expectations
- Where appropriate, to assist Campaign Managers on large direct marketing campaigns
- To be the key point of contact for the charities outsourced fulfilment agency. Be responsible for briefing in all projects, for liaison with the fulfilment agency and for all financial aspects of the relationship including Purchase Order and invoices.
The ideal Direct Marketing Campaign Coordinator
will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good standard of education, degree or equivalent
- Marketing Qualification CIM or IDM is desirable
- Experience in Direct Marketing, including direct mail, doordrops and inserts
- Experience of working with relevant agencies including creative agencies, telemarketing agencies and response handling agencies
- Experience of coordination of high profile events
- Previous experience of managing external relationships with suppliers
- Experience of implementing and monitoring of budgets
- Experience of compiling results and data analysis
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Strong planning and organisational skills able to prioritise workload effectively with ability to consider future organisational requirements when planning
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working within charitable sector
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.