Enquiries Manager -Reporting to the Head of Marketing
Salary -Very Competitive with Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Sales driven, Enquiries Manager with proven experience and knowledge of the Property Sector, preferably commercial property.
You will join this Dynamic, Cool, Hip Property Company who are a leader in Business Centres through London, This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual
To lead and manage an inbound Enquiry team to deliver the first point of contact for customers' telephone and online letting enquiries and present a positive image to the prospective customers of this leading client
Deliver the annual target of Enquiries logged and viewings booked.
Understand the business' new centre launches and key properties and direct the enquiry team to focus on relevant properties.
To build third party online Broker relationships to ensure space is also being advertised and pushed to reach their prospect database.
Improve relationships with Centre staff to increase the enquiries/viewings captured at site level.
To ensure the clients direct marketing properties is delivered in line with company letting and enquiry KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- Lead and manage an inbound enquiry team to deliver the annual enquiries and viewings target/KPIs.
- Ensure the team, as the first point of contact, deal with the query to a high service standard and positively portray the Company brand.
- Provide and analyse enquiry/viewing reporting and deliver business updates to key stakeholders.
- Establish and monitor individual KPI targets for the enquiry team.
- Development and training of enquiry team.
- Improve relationship to ensure strong performance of online brokers.
- Set and monitor broker KPIs to push lettings on key properties.
- Understand and analyse relevant competitors to provide insight that aligns to performance.
- Make recommendations on enquiry/viewing process to improve performance and customer experience.
- Work alongside key stakeholders and teams (Asset, Lettings, Marketing) to ensure alignment to business objectives.
If you are interested in the role and feel you have the right experience to include Property/Sales/Management/Telesales type background please could you email your CV immediately
- Knowledge and experience within the property sector, preferably commercial property.
- Ownership of Enquiries targets and results.
- Sales training and experience, preferably Telesales and Online.
- Team management experience.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail in updating databases and reports.
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to manage own workload, keep the department's administration side organised and work within set timescales.
- High level of I.T. literacy - good working knowledge of Word and Excel packages and ability to quickly learn and use new database/CRM systems.
- Excellent standard of numeracy and written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good communications skills.