Front Line Receptionist- Camden
Salary £20,000 /£22,000 plus Bonus
A Leading, Dynamic Property Company who specialise in Business centres urgently need to recruit a personable, outgoing , experienced Receptionist to provide front line Reception support working at their office situated close to Camden Station
Main responsibilities will include :
- You will be first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors;
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensure a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answer and transfer all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- You will be Responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the Reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Order of supplies and general administration
The ideal Receptionist / Front of House will have the following knowledge skills and experience:
Previous Reception / Front of House experience
PC literate, including MS Office packages.
Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times in order to instil confidence in the services providedIdeal experience would ideally come from a Business Centre/Serviced Office/Hotel Environment
This is an excellent company to work for who offer excellent working conditions and benefits to include BONUS