National charity is seeking an experienced Membership Administrator to support their Operations Directorate at their London based offices.
This is a temporary role for an initial 2 month period to start ASAP and will pay £10.86 per hour.
The Membership Administrator will support the design and delivery of an effective Membership Training and development strategy across the Membership to provide administration and customer services to all users of training suites. The main duties of the Membership Administrator will include:
- Act as first point of contact for the Membership Training enquiries and manage the training public email inbox, responding to enquires or bringing messages to the wider team for action within relevant timescales.
- Responsible for the management of the annual training plan. Assist in organising training courses as per the agreed Training Calendar, including booking venues and providing all necessary and up-to-date training materials; where required make bookings for accommodation and transport.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Membership Training team and service users.
- Maintain a list/waiting list of applicants and attendees for Membership Training courses.
- Maintain records for all training courses by name, course and date, to allow easy access.
- Assist in the preparation of data and produce statistics for management reports and centrally produced updates for both field staff and other, external stakeholders.
- Schedule meetings, book rooms as required by the Membership Administration Manage, collate all necessary documents for the meetings, take minutes and note
The ideal Membership Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Significant administration experience
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Database experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of delivering against deadlines
- Experience of basic accounts procedures
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with a wide range of clients/customers
- Flexible approach when dealing with changing priorities and putting best practice into action where possible
- Good team player supporting others and taking pride in own work and that of others
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.