Professional body is seeking an experienced Customer Services Officer to support them at their prestigious Chancery Lane offices in London.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract and will pay £23,362 pro rota.
Applicants must be available to start immediately.
The Customer Services Officer will provide integral support to include administering a wide range of enquiries, while also providing a high level of customer service to internal/external stakeholders, members and members of the public. The main duties of the Customer Services Officer will include:
- Manage a high volume of correspondence from members, other internal/external stakeholders and the public concerning a broad spectrum of products and services.
- Solving technical problems that members have with their website account, aiding navigation over the phone, through various parts of the website and updating important and often highly sensitive member information on the CRM database.
- Providing our members with quick access to vital sources of information.
- Addressing queries which can be of a sensitive nature, from vulnerable members of the public.
- Provide relevant, accurate and up to date advice using a variety of resources and own initiatives, in approaching colleagues in various departments to discuss specific issues.
- Respond to a large variety of calls, emails, Twitter, webchat and hand written letter enquiries using all relevant information to ensure issues are clearly identified, actioned and resolved.
- Analysing data on CRM and updating information to assist Members with their web accounts.
The ideal Customer Services Officer will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent customer/member handling experience
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced very busy contact centre
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internal and external to the organisation
- Proven experience of providing a high-quality service to a diverse range of customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including negotiation techniques
- Attention to detail for proof reading and note taking
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of all Microsoft Office packages and working with databases
- Excellent time management skills: ability to plan, multi-task and prioritise work to ensure that all activities are completed within deadlines/SLAs.
- Able to communicate clearly by phone demonstrating effective call handling and a high
- Experience of working under pressure and to specific performance standards in a busy fast paced contact centre.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.