One of the world's top University's located in Central London are looking for a Data Manager for a temporary role for 3 months within its medical department. Fantastic opportunity to be involved in ground-breaking research.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure the accuracy and completeness of data collection, and adherence to trial protocols plus assist with closure of trial sites and archiving of documentation related to the trials. The post holder also plays a key role in supporting the trial team in administrative tasks and is a key point of contact for hospitals participating in our trials.
Data Manager Role & Responsibilities:
Data Manager Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Experience in data entry and using databases
- Knowledge of the different phases of clinical trials is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of life sciences desirable
- Create tables for collaborators
- Able to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Great eye for detail and accuracy
approx. 3 monthsPay Rate:
£15 per hourStart Date