Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger - Maidstone - Temp - £14.00
Insurance company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to support their Finance team at their Maidstone, Kent offices.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will support with the day to day operation of Accounts Payable and Purchase Ledger tasks to include:
- Matching and coding invoices.
- Preparing and running BACS payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- VAT payments.
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous finance / accounts administration experience, especially accounts payable
- Experience of reconciliations
- Experience of using online banking systems
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel
- The ability to deal with large volumes in an organised and disciplined manner
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.