Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Award winning consultancy specialising within the built environment for over 60 years.
- Specialise in Civil & Structural Engineering, Environmental, Infrastructure, and Geo-Technical Engineering.
- Multiple offices across the U.K.
- Based in Manchester City Centre.
The role of the Transport Technician will involve providing technical support to the project managers working on projects across a range of sectors. The role will require up to date knowledge and technical expertise in Transport Planning and Highway Design in order to assist the work within their busy Transport Planning team. Candidate Requirements:
Skills and Abilities:
- The successful Transport Technician will have completed a HNC/HND in Transport Planning, or other Civil Engineering related discipline.
- The successful Transport Technician will have ability to use AutoCAD.
- Experience with industry software such as ARCADY, PICADY and GIS.
- The successful Transport Technician will have a working knowledge of national planning and transport policy and a good knowledge of highway design principles.
- Application of design guides and best practice for transport planning, traffic & highway engineering.
- The successful Transport Technician will be an excellent communicator who is confident speaking to both external and internal stakeholders, and liaising with local authorities.
- A generous salary package containing up to £40,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Life assurance, company pension scheme, share ownership after qualifying period.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.