Job Title: Junior Civil Engineer – Derby
- For the right Junior Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary from; £23,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Employer contributory pension scheme, bonuses, company social functions
- Career progression is strongly encouraged within the company
RGB Network is currently working on behalf a well-established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm who are currently seeking to employ a Junior Civil Engineer for their office in Derby.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 30 years and have been continuously expanding and winning repeat business.
- As a civil & structural engineering practice, this company provides expert advice within a number of different sectors; Buildings, Highways, Drainage, Traffic & Transportation.
As a Junior Civil Engineer, you would be doing the following:
- Working alongside an experienced Civil Engineer producing Highways & Drainage designs for a number of private & public sector developments.
- Developing your technical skills with the following software; Micro-drainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
- Providing assistance to the Senior Civil Engineers, liaising with clients and carrying out site investigations.
To be a successful Junior Civil Engineer:
- You would need to be degree qualified in the relevant discipline – Civil Engineering.
- 1 year experience working within a Civil Engineering consultancy as a graduate would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience working on; residential and commercial developments producing roads & drainage designs.
- Awareness and experience of the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Capable of using the following software; AutoCAD, Micro-drainage and Civil 3D would be advantageous.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org