£9.45 - £9.50 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£9 per hour
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a market leading Business based in Central Birmingham.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at an established Business. The business is involved in large scale projects and have a great reputation.
As the Management Accountant you will provide financial support to a Business Unit to ensure accounting and reporting requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting SMT with Forecasting & Budgeting
- Variance Analysis on Monthly/Yearly basis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Taking full responsibility for account accruals and prepayments
- Timely & accurate VAT returns
- Development of financial & operational processes
- Develop relationships with internal & external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have an attention for detail with commitment to excellence. Requirements include;
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)/ Newly Qualified / Part Qualified will all be considered
- Experience in a large service organisation
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced excel and SAP knowledge
- Dynamic problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
What is on offer?
£35,000 to £40,000
Coupled with working for a growing Business, you will have the opportunity to progress within this organisation. The company has a culture where excellence is recognised and ambitions are supported for progression.