£9.50 - £12.50 per annum, Benefits: Parking, weekly pay, holidays, training, canteen & more!
The purpose of this role is to coordinate a team of highly specialist field based staff, scheduling their time and appointments with an emphasis of keeping costs down while making the best use of available time.
Bearing in mind this is field planning as opposed to Contact Centre planning (i.e. appointments can vary in length as can the travel time between appointments) the main responsibilities in this post are:
- Ensuring the field team have the correct information to hand when attending appointments
- Managing and checking diaries to ensure the right people are going to the right locations
- Managing any equipment which needs dispatching
- Working with customers to ensure appointments are confirmed, verified and that the customer will be onsite on arrival
- Keeping customers informed of any changes to appointments
This is a super role for a highly articulate individual who has a passion for customer service who wishes to work in a progressive, highly energetic and positive environment in what could be a fantastic career in a fantastic organisation.