We are only able to consider those people who have led a large, complex B2B Contact Centre Sales operation - no languages required!
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational individual to fill this critical leadership position within our clients large operation based in Barcelona. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading c350 FTE Sales operation in a high volume, exciting environment.
You will lead the operation identifying operating improvements, achieving marketing objectives; meeting operating expectations; implementing new call centre technologies and integrating operating systems while meeting performance objectives.
This is a role for a talented and ambitious leader who thrives on the pursuit of sales excellence and has a track record of delivering sales, productivity, efficiency, quality and people development improvement.
With a demonstrable background in leading Sales operations, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- The ability to manage a fast paced competitive sales environment is a must to be successful in this role.
- Develop, execute and manage an annual strategic operational plan for the Contact Centre sales teams that is focused on revenue growth on new customer acquisitions, retaining customers, reacquiring former customers and growing the embedded base.
- Create a positive, energetic and motivating work environment that brings out the best relative to performance.
- The Contact Centre Sales Director must have a clear understanding and appreciation of career growth and development and must identify those individuals that have the capability and desire to perform at a higher level within the organization.
- Coach, lead, inspire, engage and demonstrate a sales process that fosters exemplary customer care and revenue growth.
- Develop a coaching culture within the team ensuring that all team members received the required level of coaching to enable enhanced “Customer Experience” and Sales delivery.
- Build strong relationships with other areas of the business to ensure Customer and business requirements are fully understood and delivered
- Maintain Contact Centre and business standards of behaviour and culture in the equitable and fair treatment of Team Members
- Analysing customer complaints and implementing root cause analysis to ensure issues are not repeated
This is a terrific post for a highly experienced individual to join a very large, progressive organisation. Relocation will be assisted with if required.