We are seeking an exceptional Quality Assurance Manager for one of our large and rapidly growing clients.
With a demonstrable background in leading a team of QA professionals within a regulated background the successful individual will have the following experience:
- A demonstrable background in leading a Quality Assurance department within a Customer Contact Operation.
- A background working in data/analysis driven functions as well as Operations (e.g. Resource Planning or Compliance Monitoring)
- Analytical and Decision Making Skills - can produce compelling analysis and actions that will drive performance for the operation in a risk reward environment.
- Experience of identifying operational pinch points for the business and ability to recommend a course of action
- Ability to develop a robust QA framework and roll out across a multi-disciplined estate
- You will be a highly collaborative people person and will be used to working with varying internal teams and building relationships with external clients and partners
- Owning the QA relationship you will have a background of proactively ensuring alignment, and facilitates the dialogue and action planning to deliver improvements
- A demonstrable background in Contact Centre operations
This is a terrific role for an individual to join a progressive organisation who are growing a changing rapidly.