The role requires the individual to lead the operational delivery of a relatively large (c. 250 FTE) Operation. Delivery is split over two sites, which adds a degree of complexity. You’ll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and an opportunity to add value. We are seeking an individual who has an exceptional balance between Operations and Strategy as this role will encompass both elements
Excellent package - Up to 60k + 5k Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Pension + Bens
- Day to day management of the Operational Team (via direct reports)
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internally across multi-site operations.
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- Support is provided via the Forecasting and Planning team, and financial team, in the preparation of forecasts and the periodic reporting of actual performance against forecast.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams.
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience.
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of operational management experience essential (ideally multi-site)
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
- You’ll be equally comfortable with dealing with Directors / Exec’s as you will be operating in a hands on operational manner within the contact centre
Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Change and Project Management experience essential