I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join an expanding team based in the Leicestershire. The salary for this role is between £40,000-£50,000 + benefits depending on experience.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced People Manager with a Customer Service/ Customer Journey/ People Management background gained within a Contact Centre environment. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line.
The role of the Operations Manager is key to the successful delivery and implementation of the new digital transformation the business is going through. Implement new online digital channels to interact with the customers.
• Must have at least 3 years experience in a Senior Contact Centre management role.
• Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
• Must have the ability to persuade and influence others with proven negotiations and sales skills and able to work at a senior level.
• To be responsible for the service & strategic growth of the account against agreed targets.
• To proactively research and develop opportunities to identify current customer requirements, presenting written strategic proposals.
• Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
• People management for 50-100 FTE (Customer Experience/ Customer Service/ Sales/ Complaints Resolution)
• Ability to prepare and deliver regular reviews for the senior management team.
• Decision maker and point of escalation
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794 at Cactus Search.