We are working for a well-known, dynamic brand searching for a highly experienced Operational Lead to support the continued growth and development of their complex service operation.
With ultimate responsibility for the growing FTE the successful individual will be a highly experienced Contact Centre professional with a background of leading large and growing complex Contact Centres, preferably from within a regulated environment.
Developing and implementing a successful contact centre strategy the role will be responsible for setting the direction for and leading all activity to deliver exceptional results and world-class performance across Service and Complaints.
- Driving service performance, to deliver service targets in line with the overall vision and objectives of the business.
- Define and deliver service objectives for all teams across the organisation
- Responsible for implementing a world class service culture.
- Proactively support the development of the contact centre strategy
- Manage P&L within an agreed budget, driving improvements where possible.
- Ensure the businesses customers are at the heart of any new model or strategy
- Ensure that the team is highly motivated, and demonstrating the right behaviors
- In depth previous experience (5 years +) of senior leadership and management of teams in a large contact centre environment, both inbound and outbound. Must be able to demonstrate that this has been successful.
- A background in leading upwards of 150FTE
- Substantial experience in personally delivering step change performance in a complex environment.
- Demonstrates a proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen to enable the production of business cases, management of large operational budgets and optimisation of core business process on a cross-functional basis.
- Demonstrable strong commercial management skills in a P&L environment.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment where the only constant is change.
A superb role for a highly performing individual!