We are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Care (Multilingual Contact Centre)
for a fantastic, fast paced, exciting multilingual business based within the Cambridgeshire area (Hybrid working - required onsite 2days per week). Languages are not required but experience of managing multiilingual & multi channel contact centres is.
Reporting to board level you will be responsible for overseeing multi channel Operations for my clients Service environments, including hiring, training and managing employees in a very CEX centric focused business.
With a background of SME - Large multilingual contact centre's leadership and through the effective leadership of a Cusotmer Service Managers, the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:Operational Excellence:
- Lead, manage and develop Operations Managers, Team Leaders working with HR & L&D to build a strong capable team with succession planning.
- Proactive managers who can take an adept, proactive structured approach to managing change and business opportunities, challenges and risks.
- Strategic & critical thinkers who can challenge constructively and propose solutions.
- Inspire and motivate the team to be passionate about delivering the strategy “a unique, engaging, inspirational service”
- Create a positive customer centric culture and give clear direction through effective communication
- Have overall accountability and responsibility to meet all the KPI targets across all channels.
- Identify underlying issues in performance and manage actions through to resolution stage.
- Improving customer experience and customer satisfaction (CSAT) within the Operations team by understanding causal factors, failure points, trends and issues within the interactions and the provision of the service.
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met across all our omni-channels, Phone, Email & Chat.
- Ensure both internal and external reporting is accurate and presented on time at all times.
Key skills & experience:
- Have experience in managing or supervising Service Operations in a contact centre based environment (150+ FTE).
- Highly developed leadership skills with a proven track record of leading, coaching and developing senior leaders and teams.
- Considerable operational experience in a multi channel contact centre environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence senior managers.
- Demonstrable track record of managing and delivering against KPI’s and SLA’s in a medium to large contact centre setting.
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in a fast-paced service industry.
- Leading multilingual operations within (Contact Centre)
- Board level interaction as well as rolling your selves up and supporting the business.
- Can prioritise own workload and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07871877740.