£12.54 per hour
£450 per day
£60000 - £65000 per annum
A Quality Analyst is now required to join the Market Leaders of hosted software solutions for the Healthcare and Social sectors.
As the Quality Analyst you will become part of a well-established development department working alongside highly capable software development professionals with the joint goal of re-platforming and modernising their existing legacy product suite.
You will work as part of a cross functional self-organising SCRUM team and be involved with all SCRUM ceremonies to help refine, plan, deliver and deploy quality software solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst:
• Plan, execute and document the testing of our software suite using a combination of manual and automated testing.
• Work closely with Developers as part of a SCRUM team to test user stories as they're being developed.
• Liaise effectively with Project Managers while in UAT phases.
• Collaborate with Product Owners from the onset to understand requirements, define test cases and suggest conditions of acceptance.
• Log and help to prioritise defects using Visual Studio Team Services.
• Update our bank of regression scripts on a continual basis.
• Work with other members of your team to iteratively improve working practices.
• Assist with planning the regression testing activities in preparation for a release.
The successful Quality Analyst must have the following skills and experience:
• Graduate calibre or equivalent.
• Demonstrable expertise in the whole testing life cycle including knowledge of various test methodologies, definition of test plans and test scripts, test execution and raising defects.
• Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive yet clear, well-structured documentation.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Experience creating and executing simple SQL queries to support testing
• Ability to work in an environment which provides a responsive customer experience.
• ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level.
• Experience of working within a SCRUM environment.
• Web services and HTML 5 web application testing.
• Experience of testing high availability systems.
• Ranorex test automation tool.
• Exposure to performance testing.
The Quality Analyst can expect a salary of £30,000 which comes with the following benefits:
• Scottish Widows Pension Plan – 5% employer contribution, 1% employee contribution with optional salary sacrifice on completion of your probationary period provided by Westfield Health
• 22 days' holiday initially, rising to 25 days after the required length of service
• Travel to work scheme - claim 50% back on seasonal train or bus tickets for your travel to and from work
• Childcare voucher scheme provided by Edenred
• Death in service plan – 4 x annual basic salary
• Employee Assistance Programme provided by Legal and General
• Birthday Payment – one off payment each year of £150 subject to normal deductions
• Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme