Network Support Engineer for 5 months Contract based in West London.
Cisco Network Support Engineer, Security, ASA, Routing and Switching
Cisco, CCNP Security, VPN, Firewalls, Escalated Support, Routing, Switching
The role will entail being the technical escalation point for client support issues.
This is a role for a security engineer in a team of engineers skilled in multiple Network technologies. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping build the Security proposition for support and sharing knowledge and skills with the team. Due to the varied nature of the technology we support, a willingness to work on other Cisco technologies is essential.
- CCNP Security certification (or working toward CCNP with some exams already completed)
- Proficient in Cisco ASA firewall configuration and troubleshooting including :
- VPN (site to site, and remote)
- Clustering / High-availability
- Web Security
- IPS/IDS including
- Security Policy Management
- Device Posture Assessment
- Cisco Routing and Switching skills