£12.54 per hour
£450 per day
£60000 - £65000 per annum
A Product Owner is now required to join and very exciting, rewarding and market leading Software company in Birmingham.
My client offer a broad range of innovative hosted software solutions, saving customers time and money while improving the quality of their services and safeguarding workers / service users.
The Product Owner will be an integral part of the SCRUM teams and be the conduit for all stakeholders involved in the project. With a particular emphasis on Health and Social Care and working with local and remote development teams, you will have the opportunity to bring forward ideas gained from your experience and implement them within the team to further improve the existing processes and develop new product innovation.
Product Owner Key Responsibilities:
• Work closely with and manage 3rd Party and remote Development teams
• Construct business cases for new products/enhancements
• Be accountable for the delivery of roadmap product to the Facilities Management sector
• Liaise with the offshore development team
• Utilising knowledge of the Health and Social care sector, identify the future potential of developments and what POCs (Proof of Concepts)/prototyping may need to be created to justify direction of development
• Understand the customer / user base and their product requirements
• Manage internal and external stakeholders
• Define User Stories and acceptance criteria
• Define test cases with testers
• Maintain and prioritise product level backlogs
• Support pre-sales through analysis and idea generation
• Work within the SCRUM teams in a cross functional environment
• Set the Sprint Goal in collaboration with the SCRUM team
• Coordinate the delivery of the project being worked on with internal stakeholders
• Work with other members of your team to iteratively improve working practices
Product Owner Essential Skills:
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of Health and Social Care and a view of the future direction and requirements of the market as a whole
• Demonstrable expertise in the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive yet clear, well-structured documentation
• Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to fully define a problem and assist in solution identification
• Ability to present items and hold workshops in formal/informal environments
• Ability to work in an environment which provides a responsive customer experience
• Experience of working within a SCRUM/Agile environment.
• SCRUM Certification
• Experience of migrating functionality from legacy systems to new world applications
The Product Owner will work a 40hour from my clients Head Office in Sutton Coldfield Birmingham which has fantastic rail links.
Please click apply and feel free to contact Andrew Kibble on 0121 230 9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.