£7.85 - £8.65 per hour
£22000 - £23000 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Customer Support Analyst – West Midlands – 13 Weeks – Inside IR35
We are working on an exciting opportunity for our client, a local authority in the Midlands who are seeking a new Customer Support Analyst to deliver proactive and enabling support to users of their ICT Systems.
• Be expert in Care Records Systems making best practice recommendations on the appropriate internal systems configuration to achieve agreed outcomes.
• To provide proactive customer facing and accessible support to users of the Care Records Systems
• Managing and resolving complex queries whilst producing solutions that meet business needs
• To document processes for the resolution of routine administrative tasks and known errors.
• To coordinate the release of changes across environments consistently and in line with agreed priorities and approach
• To maintain system configuration ensuring the right maintenance processes
The successful Customer Support Analyst will possess:
• Experience of delivering and commissioning training to support change using a range of appropriate delivery mechanisms
• Experience of maintaining and administering ICT systems accurately
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering techniques and configuring systems
• Professional qualification i.e ITIL Foundation, Customer Services or Training
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply or get in touch with Bridget Munyarari for more information on 0121 230 9111.