£400 per day
Head of Infrastructure and Hosting Solutions – Home Counties – 6 Months – Inside IR35
Network IT are currently working a leading public sector organisation who are currently seeking a new Head of Infrastructure and Hosting Solutions to lead their team.
Responsibilities of the Head of Infrastructure:
• To lead the organization's infrastructure and hosting (I&H) teams and solutions architects
• Act as a primary contributor to the organization's infrastructure and hosting strategy.
• To ensure effective management and optimisation of the organization's infrastructure estate (networks, hosting platforms and data centres).
• Accountable for the stable provision of core corporate platforms (e.g. file and print services, email and telephony).
• To work with the Head of Application Delivery and the Chief Operations Officer to ensure systems availability is in line with BU SLAs.
• To ensure the organization has a secure, scalable and resilient infrastructure.
The successful Head of Infrastructure will possess:
• Background in leading Infrastructure and Hosting teams and managing multi-site operations
• Knowledge of the current cyber security agenda
• Additional knowledge around wider technology topics (e.g. integration platforms, application architectures etc.).
• Knowledge of the infrastructure, networks and hosting markets
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• IT related degree or equivalent experience
• ITIL V3 & Prince 2 Foundations
• Cyber Security Qualification e.g CISMP, CISSP or CISM
• Main Vendor Accredition e.g CCNP, MCSE