£12.54 per hour
£450 per day
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Project Manager | 2 Year Fixed Term Contract | up to £38K | West Midlands
Project Manager sought by one of the UK's leading universities to provide high-quality support to a major project within their academic services.
You will responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Project Management methodologies employed by the University, compose and implementing project management products such as Project Initiation Documents and project logs, develop and implement project plans to achieve the desired objectives while also reviewing and reporting on project progress, dealing with issues and escalating where necessary.
As a Project Manager you will be using the Prince2 methodologies and be Prince2 qualified or equivalent
To be considered for the role of Project Manager, you will need to have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
• Excellent experience being able to quickly assimilate information, identify issues and being proactive and analytical when it comes to problem-solving
• Ability to plan and review complex procedures
• Excellent experience of successful project management, including significant experience of managing and delivering large scale projects within timescale and to budget
• Ability to rapidly drive forward activity, addressing barriers and making decisions across a range of complex deliverables.
• Excellent communications skills across all levels of stakeholders, with demonstrable presentation skills
• The ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands
• Prince2 qualified or equivalent
The successful Project Manager will be offered a salary of £35,000 - £38,000 plus excellent benefits package!
This is a role that will suit a Project Manager that will enjoy working on large scale projects.