£300 per day
£425 per day
£12.54 per hour
Oracle HR and Payroll Trainer | 18 months Fixed Term Contract | up to £50K | West Midlands
Oracle HR and Payroll Trainer sought by one of the UK's leading universities to assist with the design, development and delivery of suitable new system training to operational and academic staff.
You will work proactively with other trainers and University experts to ensure the consistent delivery, shared best practice and innovation in design of their training. You will also update and amend suitable training documentation and deliver training to University staff to ensure users are able to carry out their roles with new systems. The ideal candidate will understand the configuration and operation of Oracle Fusion.
To be considered for the role of Oracle HR and Payroll Trainer, you will need to have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
• Excellent experience and expert knowledge of training approaches and techniques with Oracle Fusion applications
• Excellent experience with Adobe Captivate and Oracle User Productive Kit (UPK)
• An understanding of key HR and payroll processes
• Ability to rapidly drive forward activity, addressing barriers and making decisions across a range of complex deliverables.
• Excellent communications skills across all levels of stakeholders, with demonstrable presentation skills
• The ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills as well as the ability to manage conflict and resistance to change
The successful Oracle HR and Payroll Trainer will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits package!
This is a role that will suit an Oracle HR and Payroll trainer that will enjoy working on a large scale project while using their expert skills and knowledge to benefit the University.