Reporting directly to the CTO of an industry-leading global services organisation, the Information Security Manager will be based out of their Birmingham offices.
The Information Security Manager will take responsibility for PCI Compliance and Business Implementation, assisting with wider GDPR compliance, and creating Group-wide policies and procedures across the Information Security space. They will provide strategic guidance for an established Information Security team.
The ideal Information Security Manager will have:
• Demonstrable experience with PCI Compliance
• Proven GDPR awareness
• Experience creating policies and procedures
• Proven experience of Information Security within a large, corporate environment
It would be beneficial to possesses one of more of the following certifications:
• EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (GDPR-P)
• EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
To apply for the role of Information Security Manager please reply with an up-to-date CV.