GDPR Project Manager – 2 Months – Warwickshire (Inside IR35)
Network IT are currently working with a leading public sector organization in Warwickshire who are seeking a Project Manager with strong GDPR experience.
Role of the Project Manager:
• Owning and delivering the project to ensure the organisation are fully GDPR compliant
• Developing a project plan to ensure the transition to GDPR compliance
• Work with the organization's stakeholders to implement compliance, coordinate all activities.
• Deliver presentations to the board / stakeholders
• Develop and ensure the implementation of policies and procedures, Raise awareness across the organisation of the importance of the project.
The successful Project Manager will possess:
• Experience in implementing GDPR/ data protection
• A proven track record of successfully managing projects through to completion
• Excellent communication skills together with the ability to manage and motivate stakeholders
This is a short term contract until end of December 2017 to ensure continuation of the project.
If this position is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget Munyarari on 0121 230 9111.