Head of Development sought by a government backed charity that routinely distributes hundreds millions of pounds across a range of exciting charitable projects. They are looking for someone with the technical background and expertise to manage a team of developers.
As a Head of Development you will be at the forefront of a massive transformation project that will benefit the core IT structure as well as the wider organisation. The ideal candidate will ensure the organisation will benefit from the on-going development of its systems and be able to set a strategic vision for the departments you will manage.
As a Head of Development you will need to have strong leadership and management skills. You will also need to have strong skills in stakeholder management, project delivery and application development.
To be considered for the role of Head of Development, you will need to have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
• Experience of managing at least one functional area
• Experience of managing teams at differing levels and across dispersed areas
• Significant level of specialist knowledge in one or more of the following:
o C#, .Net
o Databases (SQL)
o Project managing
• Experience of budget and vendor management
• Leadership and training management
• Experience of implementing ERP systems
The successful Head of Development will be offered a salary of up to £55,000 plus generous benefits package! (Seriously generous!)
This is a role that will suit someone that will enjoy working on large scale projects while using their expert skills and knowledge to implement new and exciting ideas!