ICT Analyst – 12 Months Contract
We are currently working on a fantastic new opportunity for an ICT Analyst for our client, a leading Public Sector organisation based in Exeter.
The ICT Analyst will be responsible for:
• Providing professional technology analytics to support the performance of ICT infrastructure, applications, techniques and processes.
• Providing systems management role for all ICT networks, systems and services used. Continually monitoring and reporting on performance, reliability, capacity and security issues.
• Providing network, system and service analytics and administration.
• Ensuring that technology solutions meet the business needs of the stakeholders whilst adhering to ICT strategic principles and demonstrating good value for money.
• Ensuring that agreed best practices and procedures are followed and that all work is to the required standard and fully documented.
The successful ICT Analyst must possess:
• Significant experience of successfully working in a user-focused ICT service and project delivery environment.
• Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers in the delivery of end to end ICT services.
• Broad technical understanding and practical experience of working with a number of the processes and technologies.
• ICT Infrastructure – Local and Wide Area Networks. Fixed, wireless, radio and mobile Networks
• ICT Applications – Software design principles, system and service administration
• Understanding of ICT security and background understanding of legal issues relating to ICT e.g. Data Protection and Computer Misuse Acts
• Proven ability to analyse and use information methodically to identify problems and draw logical conclusions.
• Proven technical problem solving skills
Must possess an ITIL(v3) certification.
If this is something of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 0121 230 9111.