A Junior Data Analyst is now sought by a rapidly expanding specialist software Company. The successful Junior Data Analyst will join a dynamic team who are dedicated to the creation of detailed document templates used within the key business application.
To be successful the Junior Data Analyst will have the following, skills, experience and attributes. This is a junior / trainee role so attitude and the desire to establish a career are critical.
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Degree educated in a numerate, analytical or technical subject or equivalent
- Ideally a Maths A ‘level Grade A
- Significant attention to detail, excellent written and numeric skills
- Some experience or interest in computer coding, scripting or data analysis
- Enjoy problem solving, methodical and analytical.
This role will suit an Junior Data Analyst who will thrive in an analytical role and enjoys a very detailed process.
On commencement of the role the successful Junior Data Analyst will be offered training and development including an introduction to XML. A starting salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 plus the potential to move into Java development or a more senior analytical role.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a successful graduate calibre individual who has a true passion for words, data analysis, numbers and methodical processes.