Systems Support Analyst (Mosaic)
3 Months Contact
Circa £220 - £250 (Inside IR35)
I am currently working on a new contract for a Systems Support Analyst on behalf of our client based in West London. They are currently looking for a specialist Support Analyst with specialist experience in Mosaic:
The System Support Analyst will be responsible for:
• Providing support, both on demand and proactively, to three organisations' services staff.
• Assisting users of a Mosaic and range of other information systems/software applications to ensure that they have access to the tools required to perform their duties.
• Developing and enhancing these systems and applications to meet new operational and reporting requirements.
• Assisting with any further requirements from senior staff and stakeholders
The System Support Analyst must possess:
• Previous systems support experience or similar
• Experience in supporting on adult social care systems i.e Mosaic
• Previous public sector experience i.e local authority, central government
If you possess the experience above and are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch on 0121 230 9111.